Old dried up threads

Lspav8r

Senior Member only in age
Aircraft
Nothing at this time, but I think the daughter and I are gonna get us a 2 place helicopter.
Total Flight Time
600+
I was just wondering about threads that seem to have lost their attraction to new posts, and just what happens to them.

Are they removed and archived for later looking in to or do they stay active on the forums for ever and ever? I guess what I am asking here is do the moderators go through the threads and archive older non active ones or what?

Actually Im just trying to build up my post count. Not Really:drum:

I can go back to the very beginning of all threads.......can't you ? 2003

Get my meaning please

Get my meaning please

I can go back to the very beginning of all threads.......can't you ? 2003

I was not questioning if I could go back to anything. I was merely trying to understand how the forum deals with old threads and posts.

I think I was saying are they all visible in every thread/subjuct field? Or are they put in some kind of archive that can still be accesed but just not visible all the time.

You know what, if its too hard to understand me I think I will consider this thread old so lets just forget I asked.:sorry::D

Its for sale

Its for sale

Hey Jim,

Lazairs intrigue me. Got anything to say about them? Got pictures of yours?

I got it on a trade for some
RC stuff and I havnt done anything to it. Just hanging in the building in need of restoring. I did see one fly at Oshkosh this year though.