Sportcopter Blades

Dirtydog

Best seat in the house!
Aircraft
Dogbee / Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
18 duel/ 55 hrs in the Dogbee
:help:Does anyone know where to get information on sportcopter blades. Mainly the setup for them? Any PDF files:help:
I have a set and wanted to ask!

Last edited:
No info there!

No info there!

WindRyder06:

Yep done looked at that URL no luck! Thank any way!

That is all

That is all

Mainly the setup for them? Any PDF file and putting them together.

Chris, let me give you the absolute best piece of advise you can get on this forum.

Find someone knowledgeable with gyroplanes, and make buddies with him or her. Get that persons phone number and start calling and asking questions.

Blade set up is very simple. All you should need to do is install the 12 bolts and your done, all the set up is done at the factory. But there is a side A and a side B, on the blades and hubbar, so you need to put the right sides together, and there is a trick or almost art form to getting the bolts in and out of the blades my hand..... do it by turning the bolt in and out or with a hammer and you will ruin the blades.

If you want me to test fly this thing, they maybe you should call me from time to time, I will gladly help you out over the phone. Otherwise there are countless good folks on this forum that can help.

Calling

Calling

I will PM you to get the number.:humble:

Thanks, I got it

Last edited:
Information

Information

nice guy send me the information I was looking for. Thanks guy! At least now I know how tight to tighten the bolts and I can keep this with me.

Attachments

• Blades 001.jpg
    Blades 001.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: