What the heck?

hillberg

Saw a Leza Aircam on floats splash down (crash) off the coast of a south American country :eek:,He was giving tours for pay in an experimental, :censored:What gives?:der:

i saw a fim clip of costa rica flyer carrying three adults, himsef and 2,, now we see this three adults and a child,, adult and child in !! ONE set seat,, that is so irresponsible,, makes me wonder how many other ut of envelpe things the pilot/owner has done,, this airplane is a truly amazing performer but some things are accidets are begging for place to hppen if the boundaries are pushed far enough,, just my 2,, buck

The Lockwood AirCam is a two-seat aircraft. Was this one modified for additional seating, or was the plane once available in that form? There were three passengers and a pilot in this one that went down, and there are YouTube videos of two adult men skydiving out of it.

Honduras accident

Honduras accident

Yes it sad ,its atlantic coast of honduras , but for the pictues Itink its Belize
its the most beautyfull place for diving in the world its a paradise for flyinn tooo but , lot's accident's habe hapen the most unregistred, this its for the ,studently wind ocurrences

Saw a Leza Aircam on floats splash down (crash) off the coast of a south American country :eek:,He was giving tours for pay in an experimental, :censored:What gives?:der:

I thought the same thing when I saw that. It will be interesting to see if anyone knows how this was working.