Video of Bensen, Dominator, Air Command, and YamaCommand Flying Cedartown Ga

That's a really great video, Gerald. I have to know something, though. At 9:05 you can see that the camera is mounted to the Bensen on the RH main just inboard of the wheel. I assume it's a solid mount, but that doesn't follow with what I see in the video. The camera angle is changing slightly during the maneuvers. I love that! It's a great effect. I want to know how to do that. Please explain.
Please?

Great video. Glenn, to me it looks like he used image stabilizing software and that's what makes it look like the camera is moving some. It looks great. I used to mount a camcorder to my KB-2 axle like that and the optical image stabilizing feature of the camera smoothed it out.

Gerald, what software did you use to stabilize the video from the mounted camera?

The camera is a sony action cam. The effect or trick was more of an accident.
The camera mount was moved to a different spot on the axle, the sticky padding was compromised possibly allowing camera to move from side to side with wind hitting the camera case.
Or, I think the camera can move a little inside the case allowing the side to side movement. (That may be what happened)

The sony action cam has built in anti shake feature.

I did not do anything special with the editing reguarding shake that I know of.
The software is IMOVIE on a mac mini. The camera is a Sony action cam HDR-AS15

The camera is a sony action cam. The effect or trick was more of an accident.
The camera mount was moved to a different spot on the axle, the sticky padding was compromised possibly allowing camera to move from side to side with wind hitting the camera case.
Or, I think the camera can move a little inside the case allowing the side to side movement. (That may be what happened)

The sony action cam has built in anti shake feature.

I did not do anything special with the editing reguarding shake that I know of.
The software is IMOVIE on a mac mini. The camera is a Sony action cam HDR-AS15

Thanks. It sounds like the image stabilizing feature of the camera was doing its thing. Thanks for sharing the camera model number with us.

Well, I have to figure out a way to duplicate that. It's very cool how the camera angle appears to move a bit in relation to the aircraft, but not the scenery. Really neat.

HI Gerald, great video thanks for sharing!

Well, I have to figure out a way to duplicate that. It's very cool how the camera angle appears to move a bit in relation to the aircraft, but not the scenery. Really neat.

Glenn, here's the description from Sony's web site.

Whether you're mountain biking, skiing, skateboarding or surfing, SteadyShot® image stabilization with Active Mode delivers stunningly smooth video from wide angle to full telephoto shooting. In addition, innovative 3-Way Shake-Canceling adds electronic roll stability for even smoother video capture.