Hello from Madagascar - Indian Ocean

topdog101

Hi to all !!

I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for letting others from different countries register and participate in all of the topics.
I am a computer person, but I always dreamed of having my own flying machine even though it is really difficult to have one in our country. My friends and I purchased a plan of an AW95 for a start, and we'll go from there .. materials and parts are not easy to get in that part of the world.. but surely we'll make it!! Your friendship and technical help will be really appreciated.
Thanks again
Marika

Welcome aboard Marika,

I remember feeling very alone when I got started because I felt like I was the only person fro hundreds of miles with an interest in Gyroplanes. That turned out to not be true but that is how it felt. I can only image the challenges you will face as you try to bring Gyro flight to that part of the world. But find some others that can share your same dream and let it be a group effort and you will find it will go much easier. If there are a group of you trying to overcome the same obstacle, it becomes an adventure. Best of luck with your adventure!

When you get ready to start building it would be a great idea to start a build thread and share the process with others on the forum. It will help keep you on track and you will find there will be a lot of helpful suggestions made too.

Thank you !!! I will create the thread when things are about to start, I'll post each of our steps ... Thanks again. I really feel lonely but I'll make it.