GyroJenny's first flight

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
I took my daughter,,,Jennifer up for her first flight today. She loved it and nothing seemed to bother her. We did some simulated emergency descents down to about four feet and sped away from the dirt clods that were trying to suck us in.

Attachments

• araf411jen.JPG
    araf411jen.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 1
getting buckled in

Attachments

• araf411jendad.JPG
    araf411jendad.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 1
Her first flight

Attachments

• araf411.JPG
    araf411.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
HiYa Stan Looks like the dirt clods are the least of your worries,if she grins any bigger she's gonna hurt herself.Beautifull girl and machine,your are a fortunate man.Sonny

Sonny: Thanks...I will pass the compliment on to her. :)

Stan, that is the first I saw a picture of your american Eagle. I love it. How did you get it painted?Ditto on the last post about your daughter and how fortunate you are to have both!!I look forward to taking up my sons and grandchildren. My oldest granddaughter is 8. She would go up in a moment, but her DAD won't let her.Maybe someday.

Larry: The eagle was airbrushed by an artist in Knoxville, Tenn. I would like to say I had something to do with it...but that would be a lie. When I bought this partially built RAF...the previous owner had the eagle painted on the heater housing. All I had to do was add some clear coat.

Be sure to tell her that not all the GyroJenny Fans on this site are old perverted men!!! Some are like me... 30 something perverted men :)

Ron: I was especially talking to her about you mentioning a GyroJenny fan club. :)

She is a little teaser... :D

Thanks again for those nice pictures from Bensen days.

Dave: Thanks. It is a good feeling taking my kids up. My wife is going up next when she gets the yard done. :D