- About inventer
- Total Flight Time
- Flight time - 0. But on the ground, 50 hrs. trying to fly a home made Benson. Blades are 69 lbs.
- Old put to paster. New gyro, 21'.8" Benson Blades, 90 hp McCullough engine on a KB-2 Benson gyro.
- I invent and build things. I love to learn from others who know what they know. I own my own land and 2 gyros, of Benson design and KB-2 with a Mac 90 hp, with 22' blades, I bet this one will fly.
- Real Name
- Karl C.C. Behm
- Pomona Park
- 100% Trying
- inventer, welder, carpentry, mechanic, blue print reading and designs, I built a 68GT 1/4 track Hot Rod that goes 11.2 in the 1/4.
- Primary Airport
- Hay fields, lol. 2800' Air port in Pomona Park Fl., both of them are grass.
- Is what I do most of my time.