- About MichaelBurton
- Total Flight Time
- 6000+ over 3000 hrs in gyro
- Sparrowhawk, B95, AC680, BE23, Calidus, MTO Sport, Cavalon, Vortex, Dominator, WindRyder, RAF2000
- I was born in Lincoln Nebraska and have lived in Oregon Alaska and Utah. Most of my childhood was spent in the north part of Orem Utah while it was only fields and orchards peppered with an occasional home. I served as a full time missionary for the LDS church in Huston Texas in the early 80s. After returning to Utah I began school at BYU. I also started working for SSI later renamed WorPerfect. I worked for 17 years as a software engineer and then started my own business. I am now a pilot and flight instructor working in Spanish Fork, Utah. In 1988 Lauren decide she would consent to be my wife and we married in the Manti temple. We have two boys Alex and Aaron . In 1999 I earned a BS from UVU in aviation and in 2007 a Masters from Grand Canyon in Education.
- Real Name
- Michael Burton
- Pleasant Grove, Utah. USA
- CFI, MEI, CFII, GYRO CFI, working on commercial helo.
- Flight Instructor Gyro, COO Pegasus LLC
- Primary Airport
- U14, Nephi Utah